Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2011, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 10 Dec 2011 22:36:17 -0800
From:         Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: End of saga? -- Back home with '84 with rebuilt head
Comments: To: Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@turbovans.com>

Dear felt pad the tune up kit sold for the FORD 6 series farm tractor always came with a little pouch or vile of oil for the pad regards

-- roger w From Proverbs: Under three things the earth trembles, under four it cannot bear up: a servant who becomes king ... ---------------------------------------------------------- Explore printed work at: http://www.prliving.ca/ View the growing list of video work at: http://www.youtube.com/user/LastonLastof#g/u http://www.prpeak.com/articles/2010/11/29/multimedia/video/doc4c62e5f80d228504902172.txt