Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2011, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 11 Dec 2011 10:50:47 -0600
From:         Larry Chase <roadguy@ROADHAUS.COM>
Subject:      "Gadget Guy Goes Mobile" by Stan Wilder - Rip Off
Comments: To: Wetwesties <wetwesties@yahoogroups.com>
Comments: cc:
          VWVANFULLTIMERS-acceptsub-pwca2wln5guube2jpm2apijab0za@yahoogroups.com

Volks,

Please do not waste your money on this unauthorized publication.

We were never contacted prior to publishing and at no time was the use of copyrighted art from the roadhaus site requested or authorized.

While there is a small kernel of truth about the allure of gadgets, this short booklet is poorly written and a waste of money.

larry & maggie roadhaus.com