Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2011, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 13 Dec 2011 19:40:37 -0800
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: What Ride are we discussing?
Comments: To: OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>

lol.. it's classic that people don't say what year or version of van they have .. they just start asking away .. like everyone automatically knows they have say .. an 84 7 passenger van, manual trans and 1.9 wbxr engine ..

sometimes you can't even tell if they are talking about diesel or gas !

and of course.. seldom does anyone say WHERE something for sale is.. you'd think it would be obvious that people need to know that.

People just don't think about how what they write will be understood or not.

I don't think it was like that before computers.

----- Original Message ----- From: "OlRivrRat" <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 8:20 AM Subject: What Ride are we discussing?