Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2011, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 14 Dec 2011 17:37:45 -0800
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: group (of 2) purchase;
Comments: To: "John C..." <yacoltyayhoo@GMAIL.COM>

Hi........... I could be very interested in a good used 2.1 waterboxer engine ...

BUT WITH NO LOCATION SPECIFIED.............( ! ! ) it could be in Florida or Alaska...

jeez. ( you'd think it would be SO OBVIOUS that location is important to know. Shipping an engine cost moola. )

it's like 'fundamental' to the process.

I don't see anything wrong with selling separately. the only one tiny detail that matters which type of trans the engine goes onto next is the lower engine mounting studs... auto trans takes shorter ones, manual trans the common longer ones.

I'm speachless .. just 'don't get it' ...........is should be so frickin' obvious.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John C..." <yacoltyayhoo@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:04 PM Subject: group (of 2) purchase;