Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2011, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 19 Dec 2011 19:57:04 -0800
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Outside Temperature
Comments: To: OK David <okdavid55@ATT.NET>

I had a 2 dollar conventional thermometer wire-tied to my driver's side radio antenna for about 8 years ... low tech, no wires .. can't read it at night ...so ...sure ..go digital and electronic..

37 is a long way from 32 F. I'm surprised the ice warning temp threshold is that high.

----- Original Message ----- From: "OK David" <okdavid55@ATT.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 7:23 PM Subject: Re: Outside Temperature