Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2011, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 21 Dec 2011 07:45:21 -0500
From:         B Feddish <uprightbassghost@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Suburban Engine Exchange
Comments: To: Jarrett Anthony Kupcinski <kupcinski@GMAIL.COM>

I got mine done by Gary a few years ago. I shipped it up to him in pieces and drove up to get it when it was done. If I was to have another WBX rebuilt I would not hesitate to have him do it. That being said I probably would not have gone down that route had I known how much I I was going to spend putting it in and debugging the running problems (not the engine, the stuff on top). I easily spent as much as getting the ZTec or a Subaru...

Bryan

-----Original Message----- From: Jarrett Anthony Kupcinski Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 5:54 PM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Suburban Engine Exchange

I'm thinking about replacing my aging engine in the near future. Anyone had any experience with Gary LeBlanc at the Suburban Engine Exchange?

Thanks.

-Jarrett 89 Westy