Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2011, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 30 Dec 2011 11:47:20 -0800
From:         Steven Johnson <sjohnso2000@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Radio Rap...friday

I enjoyed XM radio back between 2005 and 2006 and it wasn't bad. Sorry to hear that it has gone to commercial overload. Seems like you'd not have to put up with that nonsense for a "paid" subscription?? HD radio seems to be okay now. I bought an external unit to play through a antenna patched setup (JVC) and I like the selections even with the "ads". Get more side channels that I enjoy. And no subscription required. Other than that, I just plug in an MP3 player on shuffle with all my preferred music.

Steven 91 Westy.