Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2011, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 30 Dec 2011 17:23:32 -0500
From:         Pete O <pnoceanwesty@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: [F] My first Vanagon and my love affairs to date
Comments: To: Melissa Mourkas <westywoman@mac.com>

Wonderful story and great website - forgot I had been there before. I thought I was the only one doing the scotch whilst sitting in the bus! A nice single malt MacAllan when I can afford it or well blended Famous Grouse goes well while having quiet time in the bus.

I have been contemplating selling the '79 Westy, but man, it seems like everyone that has done that has regretted it down the road!

Pete '79 Westy "Aardvark" '87 Westy "JoesVan" WWW.Busesbythebeach.org <http://WWW.Busesbythebeach.com>