Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2012, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 2 Jan 2012 18:33:17 -0600
From:         Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Speaking of buttered pumpernickel toast-camp stove toaster
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@gmail.com>

The 2 lb cans that I buy are cardboard, too. They hold lacquer thinner for washing parts without a problem, but I am not putting one on a stove in my westy.

I punched holes in a 1 lb can, but the way my camper is parked in the garage, I can't get to the driver's side to turn the gas on. The test will have to wait until I am back in town later in the week.

I will let you know.

Jim