Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2012, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 5 Jan 2012 21:22:01 -0500
From:         Craig Cowan <phishman068@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fuel Pump Noise
Comments: To: Steven Shelton <shelton4@GMAIL.COM>

I've had a loud fuel pump in my '85 for Years an never found the problem. I've replaced the fuel pump (6 times) ( with know good ones), the fuel tank, filter, all lines, and even the wiring. I gave up and accepted it. I've know this problem to happen to others that also went Unsolved.

Best of luck

-craig

Sent from my iPhone