Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2012, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 9 Jan 2012 19:23:56 -0800
From:         Rob <becida@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Busses by the Bridge?
Comments: To: Tom Buese <tombuese@COMCAST.NET>

I saw some amazing things at the flea market, slabs of fish fossils from North Africa come to mind even today. I missed the battery operated head massager <g>!

Rob

At 1/9/2012 06:52 PM,Tom Buese wrote: >I guess it depends on what you want to look at? >Gazillions of motor homes, atvs, generators, etc did not appeal to >us. I did buy a battery operated head massager to relieve the >headache the place gave moi! > >YMMV, > >Mr BZ-LOL > >Sent from my iPhone > >On Jan 9, 2012, at 7:06 PM, Daniel Rotblatt <d.rotblatt@VERIZON.NET> wrote: > > > Rob and George - > > > > I have to agree. I've been there a couple of times and since I > do love a good flea market (especially tools) it's a lot of fun. A > number of years back I also took a flight on an ultra-light (two > seater) - really a blast! Definitely dry camping in the BLM > sites. Only there for a night or two anyway - we'll manage. > > > > Dan > > Los Angeles, CA > > "Winky" the '85 Westy Weekender > > > > On Jan 9, 2012, at 5:26 PM, Rob wrote: > > > >> At 1/8/2012 09:38 PM, Buese Thomas wrote: > >>> Drive thru Quartzite, slow down & guawk, but keep on going to BBB, > >>> there is nothing to see in Quartzite Volks. > >> > >> A different opinion here.... Last year we went to Quartzsite after > >> BBB, needed more time than the one day we had as there was a lot > to look at. > >> > >> Needed to be better ready for desert 'off the tar road' travel too. > >> Looked like fun! > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> Rob > >> becida@comcast.net > > >----- >No virus found in this message. >Checked by AVG - www.avg.com >Version: 2012.0.1901 / Virus Database: 2109/4733 - Release Date: 01/09/12