Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2012, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 9 Jan 2012 20:20:22 -0800
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Tolls-  roof rack vs. trailer
Comments: To: Rob <becida@COMCAST.NET>

what happens with a car where no front license plates are used.. such as one from New Mexico ? what happens with a car with no plates on it all ?

such as when there is a temporary sticker. I see cars with 'nothing' on them ...not even the rear.

what happens if you moved 4 times and your registration address is not even currently invalid ?

weird man.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob" <becida@COMCAST.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, January 09, 2012 1:03 PM Subject: Re: Tolls- roof rack vs. trailer