Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2012, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 10 Jan 2012 17:33:15 -0800
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Turn signal woes--91 GL automatic
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>

Recycle the Four Way Flasher Switch a few times.. I've seen doing that make the turn signals work again.

Scott ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Haynes" <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 3:59 PM Subject: Re: Turn signal woes--91 GL automatic