Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2012, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:08:41 -0700
From:         Tom Buese <tombuese@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Happy Hour at Busses by the Bridge
Comments: To: Richard Koerner <rjkinpb@SBCGLOBAL.NET>

Years ago, when the Type 2 list was still real active, everyone from that list that was at OCTO in S. California gathered & took a pic for the rest of the Listees enjoyment/dispparagement? I met some volks that I had "known" on the list that I had never met in person before, & a number that I never saw again-so this might be something for all vanagon.comers to ponder doing?

YMMV,

Mr. BZ-the faces might be changed to protect the innocent?