Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2012, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 19 Jan 2012 18:04:23 -0600
From:         Jack Botts <johnnyjewel43@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Seen on San Antonio Craigslist the other day...

I put him on Roadhaus w/ excellent review but state that I did that just to get him on the site. I have had enuf xprnc looking for a shop while away fr home that I thought it was a good idea. Hope I'm right.Jack > Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 16:16:12 -0600 > From: kupcinski@GMAIL.COM > Subject: Seen on San Antonio Craigslist the other day... > To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM > > I have never met this guy, but thought I'd pass it along in case there's someone who might need his services. Sadly, he's on the wrong side of San Antonio for me. From Craigslist (the link is no longer working): > > VW Mechanic Air Cooled > > Date: 2012-01-17, 6:06PM > > Attention: VW Air-Coolers of Austin and San Antonio !! > Your Hill Country VW Mechanic- Comfort, Tx > I am a Factory Trained VW Mechanic from the 60's and 70's. > I have been retired for almost 15 years, but I have recently put my > shop back together on my country property near Comfort. > I can do most machine shop services, engine repairs and transmission work > and all the rest too- like ball joints, king and link pin rebuilding > and much more. I charge $35/hr straight time. Bring your own parts welcome. > For those of you who need air-cooled or water-cooled VW service > give me call anytime @ (210) 421-0105. I am a very low-volume/one-man shop > and I am over 60yrs old, so don't expect same day service (but that has happened). > I can also repair many other cars and trucks that you may own, but I prefer VW's for sure.. > I also buy, sell and trade VW's.. So if you have something for sale gimme a call. > I am about 40 minutes from 1604 and IH-10.. For those of you who live in Austin > Im located about 20 minutes south of Fredericksburg.. > Thanks for looking, Randy Brown... > Cell 210 421 0105