Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2012, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 15 Jan 2012 11:37:00 -0800
From:         "John C..." <yacoltyayhoo@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Hurry Folks! The Price Will Go Up If It Runs!!!

Ahhh, a new year, a new start, a new thought or two... On the price of Vanagons; some food for thought; roger waters once said: "everyboby has their price John,,, yours was pretty low"... and, also on the price of Vanagons, may I include Lou Reed; *Little Joe never once gave it away Everybody had to pay and pay A hustle here and a hustle there New York City’s the place where they say, Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side*

*New memeber from New Zealand* ------------------------------ Hi, My name is Andrew Grebneff and I live in the hilly city of Dunedin, New Zealand, near the SW corner of the South Island. I’m coming up to age 49. I have had a fair number of vehicles over time, including a split-windshield (T1) VW vans, a 1975 VW Type 2 T2 (Bay) van with Toyota 4V 3.6-liter V8. I bought a 1984 VW Type 2 T3 Caravelle GL (=Vanagon in US & Canada) with 3.8 Holden V6 and higher 4th & 5th gears. The trans lasted 2 months, I sold the engine and it has been sitting since 1998 awaiting resurrection. It has a Subaru EG33 engine and Porsche Turbo G50.50 trans installed but needs lots yet to get it going. . Advice? [image: vw1 is offline]