Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2012, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 20 Jan 2012 23:52:19 -0800
From:         Peter Kote <pkote@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Battery
Comments: To: "kenneth wilford (Van-Again)" <kenwilfy@comcast.net>

we have just crossed over to the mainland from La Paz and will be heading south to Mazatlan tomorrow.  i can stop using the refrigerator and the alternator does seem to work ok without the extra load of the unit. i have an ice chest so it is not the end of the world.   how much is the alternator n shipping charges to Belize? my nephew lives on one of the cays and will be staying with him. thanks