Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2012, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 24 Jan 2012 07:46:36 -0700
From:         "Joe T." <vanagon85@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Westy seating/sleeping: Questions for families of 5+

I've been thinking about a similar issue for my family of four for when we need to sleep with the top down.

My daughters are small (8 and 5) so three can sleep in the downstairs bed.

My idea is to get front seats from a Eurovan and modify them to fit. Eurovan seats fully recline, so I could recline the passenger seat and have one of the kids sleep there. It would be tight, but everybody would have a spot.

-- Joe T. '85 Wolfsburg Westy Subie 2.2