Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2012, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 22 Jan 2012 14:21:54 -0500
From:         Mike Riley <mkriley@FUSE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Was Ford Galaxy Friday, now Technology Comparison

I agree with tom, the reason there is no comparable gas model to the prius is that it would show that the improvements are mostly in the aerodynamics, "SPECIAL TIRES" and weight control, but where is the profit in that? There was a conscious decision by toyota to not offer a gas only version as people would opt for that when seeing the cost of the hybrid vs the gas. The prius without the gadgetry is jus a geo metro clone. mike