Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2012, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 29 Jan 2012 05:55:10 -0700
From:         miguel pacheco <mundopacheco@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fixed my Honda, Thought: Honda 2.4 I-VTEC Engine into Vanagon?
Comments: To: neil n <musomuso@gmail.com>

BenT, yup, on my 93 Accord, I had the bearing failure in the distributor. Damned easy to troubleshoot and identify, though. Also, all wheel bearings were humming and had to be replaced at 80K.....reliable? Not as good as I expected but that engine was very quick and smooth (4cyl.) A joy to drive! Miguel