Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2012, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 23 Feb 2012 09:11:22 -0500
From:         Nik Maravich <nikmaravich@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Stuff I Need and Stuff I Need To Sell

Hi. I am in the final phase of restoring my 87 GL that my wife affectionately named Van-a-White. I got my Interior from Sewfine and Wheels from Tire Rack. I plan on showing her along with my 73 Thing at VW and Muscle Car shows. Believe it or not when I showed my 73 Thing at a non VW car show, people flocked around her. She was a hit mainly because a lot of folks have never seen one. To finish the project I am looking for a Bluestar Grey Dash [ My interior is Charcoal Gray so I am] and an above average everything working instrument cluster. If anyone has them for sale or knows where i can find them please let me know??

Because of the restoration project I have some of the original parts i need to sell, if anyone is interested. I have: 1. An almost complete set of Grey interior panels that i was going to use but the wife didn't like the color etc. I have the Door panels [with Power mirror], Large panel behind the driver side, the two rear trapazoid [One is brand new], the two black quarter panels and a new rear hatch panel. I was going to use them but my wife didn't like the color. 2. The 5 original 14" wheels that I think needs repainting. I replaced them with the 15" Mercedes Wheels with Michelin Tires. I now regret not refinishing and keeping the original wheels!! 3. The original Steering Wheel 4. The two Non Power Side Mirrors 5. The Original Steel Bumpers with new End Caps 6. Lower Grill 7. Two Silver Framed Sliding Windows that need latches.

if anyone is interested in them please email me.

Nik Maravich nikkoleto@me.com