Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2012, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 13 Mar 2012 06:14:36 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 1986-91 wire harness
Comments: To: Hector Zapata <hlzapata@GMAIL.COM>

The temp 2 sensor and fuel injectors use the same connectors. Cal-Term-08653 works. This connector pigtail also works on the throttle switch and for the 1.9L engines the auxiliary air regulator. Going to air cooled it fits the cold start valve. Pulling back boots a paper clip can be used to access the wires for testing. I don't see why you would need a cut up harness to test things out.

What are your symptoms? Maybe we could help. The Vanagon fuel injection is that that complex.

Dennis