Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2012, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 13 Mar 2012 19:00:01 -0700
From:         Aristotle Sagan <killer.jupiter@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Hi Gang! I'm back!!!
Comments: To: JRodgers <jrodgers113@gmail.com>

I have got to go see something called "Artists in the Buff"

Hope all is well after last years storms. Life does return to normal.

tim in san jose (waiting for the BIG ONE)

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 6:30 PM, JRodgers <jrodgers113@gmail.com> wrote: > It's been a while. Glad to be back on the List. Hope nothing to dramatic > has happened in my absence. The wheel of life keeps turning, and I'll > try and catch up. For me, it's been busy - opened a new ceramic studio > in a place called Artists on the Bluff in Hoover Alabama. It's a new art > incubator with 21 artists and a performance at center. I am the resident > ceramist/potter. Vanagon status about the same. Still running two '88 > GL's and one '91 Carat - which is a project vehicle. Got some work to do > on all three, but the '88's are in shape enough to serve as daily > drivers. The light blue van burned something out under the dash and the > heater is gone. So pulling the dash is in it's future soon enough. > > If I can help anyone, please drop me a note. > Also please make note of the new e-mail address. The old "inua" is gone, > gone, gone. > > Thanks, > > John Rodgers > '88 GL's Driver > Chelsea, AL > www.moldhaus.com

-- Where ever you are, there you be. Unless you're driving my van, in which case, you ain't got there yet.