Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2012, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 9 Mar 2012 08:16:22 -0900
From:         Mark Tuovinen <aksyncronaut@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Trip Report: Detlef has Left Utah & is Safely in Maine
Comments: To: phishman068@gmail.com

Were you running Hankook snow tires or all seasons? How old were they? Hankook changed their snow tire design a few years ago and the newer ones are more similar to Nokians. I have driven both and done side by side comparisons of them. I still prefer Nokians but am confident of Hankooks abilities on ice and snow enough so that my 81 year old father is driving on a set of them and has for three winters now including this year in which we are just inches away from a new record annual snowfall(the old one is 129 inches) and it is only March 8th.

Mark in AK