Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2012, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 21 Mar 2012 09:10:39 -0700
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fix it as it needs?...or Go For IT!!
Comments: To: mcneely4@COX.NET

Harsh words for VW lovers, but understandable from the practical standpoint.  We bought our '87 Westy because it was the best combination of features in our price range and has proven to be not too costly over the last 5+ years.  However, with more time to camp and wanting to go longer distances we might be tempted to build out a Sprinter to our tastes having "trained" in a Vanagon.  Of course, if they brought in the VW Crafter...   Right now ours is cheap and easy, but if things change so might we.  My bride is much more practical and less sentimental than I, so I know how she'd come down decisionwise.   Stephen