Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2012, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 28 Mar 2012 08:14:05 -0700
From:         Frank Condelli <RAlanen@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Parts order from Germany
Comments: To: ddbjorkman@verizon.net

I'm not sure as I have not tried installing one on an Vanagon with A/C. However, when I installed mine it sure looks like there is plenty of room for the A/C hoses to pass. In fact, the tank is supposed to bolt up to a supplied bracket that is screwed directly on the frame but when I installed my tank that bracket had to be shimmed out about 1" or more. I was thinking the bracket was not made correctly but maybe that was done to accommodate the A/C lines. Maybe someone else can comment on this. I will have these tanks coming in in my Spring order but we do not have many A/C equipped vans in my neighbourhood that I work on so it may be awhile before I figure this out..

Frank