Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2012, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 30 Mar 2012 12:06:00 -0700
From:         Paul Rogers <wognacious@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Oil Pressure Switch ....gone
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@hotmail.com>

Crap I had a reply ready to send but I don't know if I sent or not by accident. I'm new to iPhones and pecking at these little keys with big fingers and a pair of crapy cheaters on, that I broke yesterday during my "adventure", is a bit trying at times. Please forgive me if I'm off content with this and thank you Dennis for setting me straight on that. Peace out, Paul in Tracy

Sent from my iPlace