Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2012, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 31 Mar 2012 10:37:28 -0700
From:         Jim Arnott <jr.arnott@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Listserv Help File
Comments: To: JRodgers <jrodgers113@GMAIL.COM>

What information are you looking for?

Jim

Here you go:

INFO <topic|listname> Order documentation (plain text files) SUBscribe listname <full name> Subscribe to a list SIGNOFF listname Sign off from a list SIGNOFF * (NETWIDE - from all lists on all servers Query listname Query your subscription options Search listname keyword... Search list archives SET listname options Update your subscription options INDex <listname> Order a list of LISTSERV files GET filename filetype Order a file from LISTSERV

There are more commands; send an INFO REFCARD command for a comprehensive reference card, or just INFO for a list of available documentation files.

If you prefer, you can use LISTSERV through its web interface at http://gerry.vanagon.com/cgi-bin/wa.exe (the full manuals can also be browsed online at this URL).

This server is managed by: tom@AntlerProperties.com