Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2012, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 9 Apr 2012 00:21:57 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Watch out Westy, there is a new kid in town!
Comments: To: chris and/or ruth <populuxe59@YAHOO.COM>

But it is long and no 4 wheel drive option! Basically the same length as the Rialta and they didn't sell well either. The sticker on my 87 Syncro Westy was around $25,800. It was on the dealers lot from early October until I took it in February 88. They gave it to me for $19,900 and helped to get me financing as I really couldn’t afford it with interest at 14% at that time. They were very happy to see it go off the lot.

Dennis