Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2012, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 10 Apr 2012 00:14:52 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Watch out Westy, there is a new kid in town!
Comments: To: mcneely4@COX.NET

Yes the 2.1 use two different switches. The higher pressure switch located on the rear of the engine under the water pump should be grey, .9 Bar. Note this switch is reverse operation, normally open closing (turning on) when pressure is sufficient. Most of the other VW engines use a white switch, 1.8 Bar.

Dennis