Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2012, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Apr 2012 10:45:18 -0700
From:         Loren Busch <starwagen@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Fiamma Mounting Brackets was Great Vendor Response
Comments: To: Mike Boell <mike_boell@yahoo.com>
Comments: cc: Lloyd Weller <lloyd_weller@yahoo.com>,
          Wetwesties <Wetwesties@yahoogroups.com>

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 10:25 AM, Mike Boell <mike_boell@yahoo.com> wrote: Not to put a damper on things but I recently purchase for my 1975 bus, a Fiamma F45 awning and the mounting brackets that are designed by GoWesty. After installation, the awning tilted badly downward. I too contacted GoWesty, sent a dozen or so pictures upon their request, and in the end here was their response.