Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2012, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 18 Apr 2012 19:50:30 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Weird Hatch Struts? Hatch strut options!
Comments: To: phishman068@GMAIL.COM

When you need something special leave it to McMaster Carr to help. Start out here. http://www.mcmaster.com/#catalog/118/1202/=h5y7t8 9416K195 is a very good strut to begin with. 2 of these lifts the hatch with ease and the length is perfect. Yes you do need to get ends. The ball socket end from the factory strut screws right on. You can get the screw on eyelets 9416K84. From the specs on these struts you can find the same lengths in different weight ratings. Although a little bit shorter there are some very high capacities available here.

Dennis