Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2012, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 22 Apr 2012 20:18:22 -0800
From:         Mark Tuovinen <aksyncronaut@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      North to Alaska

If all goes as planned and Daryl does his part, which I know he will, we will be departing Seattle, WA on or around May 30th headed for home in to Anchorage, AK. If there is anyone out there interested in meeting up or traveling to Alaska during late May and early June drop me a line and maybe we can meet somewhere and/or caravan together. For us this is the final leg of the road trip we took this winter that began when we shipped our van to Daryl in November to await our arrival and the start of the driving portion of the journey on Dec. 14th and then returned it to his place on Jan. 17th. Details of that trip to follow once I finish typing it up and posting photo's to picasaweb. We have not determined our exact route home yet as there are a couple of stops we may make depending upon time, etc. but we will we starting in Seattle and ending at our home in Anchorage.

Mark in ak `87 Westy Syncro