Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2012, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 27 Apr 2012 12:35:06 -0400
From:         "Chris S." <szpejankowski@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Interesting Tire Info
Comments: To: "<mcneely4@cox.net>" <mcneely4@cox.net>

Check your Vanagon weight distribution figures. It's very close to 50/50.

You've got 300 lbs of gear in the back and 300 lbs of homo sapiens over the steering wheels.

Now look at the factory recommendation at max load. Look at both PSI AND max axle load. Do you see the pattern?

My 45 psi recommendation was for lightly laden vehicle.

Chris.

Wysłane z iPhone'a