Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2012, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 28 Apr 2012 03:52:36 -0400
From:         Kim Brennan <kimbrennan@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: Harbor Freight Jacks

A few weeks ago when I was in Pittsburgh they had this sale going on. I looked at the different alternative aluminum floor jacks (1 1/2 ton, 2 ton, 3 ton). I decided to get the 2 Ton one instead. It has a higher lift, and a lower profile (not important on our vanagons, but definitely important on my other cars...especially my Lotus.)

Very nice quality.