Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2012, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 30 Apr 2012 19:46:07 -0700
From:         Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Camping In My Westy!
Comments: To: courtney hook <courtneyhook@SHAW.CA>

The next best thing is being a grandparent! My kids are in their mid 30's and I have one granddaughter. They started camping with us in 1975 at age one when we had a '68 Westy, and continued on through their teen years in our '84. We couldn't have afforded to travel at all without a VW camper, and still can't. They are more excited about the '85 Westy I just bought than I am, maybe because they want to use it too and don't have to fix it! Three generations will be tent and VW camping together this summer for a week!

Stuart '85 Westy