Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2012, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 30 Apr 2012 13:56:03 -0400
From:         Kim Brennan <kimbrennan@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: AM/FM/CD/MP3 Radio with Weather Band that fits Vanagon

Let's be honest. Unless you live in South Africa, the original speakers are 20 (or more) years old, and were cheap to begin with. Any replacement is likely to sound lightyears better. I know in one of my vans, when I finally yanked the old speakers out, the paper cones were disintegrating. No wonder why they sounded like crap.