Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2012, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 2 May 2012 18:24:18 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Still lousy gas mileage
Comments: To: Jason <uberhare@GMAIL.COM>

How much fuel can you buy with the cost of converting? Between last November and This February I made three trips with the motorhome from New York to Florida. At some stops I paid as much as $0.80 more per gallon for Diesel than what Gasoline was going for. Yep, real happy I spent the extra money for the Diesel.

Dennis