Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2012, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 4 May 2012 08:55:59 -0700
From:         Donna Skarloken <dskarloken@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Happy Friday - Dog Toy Question (Jack Russell) LVC

My Jack has destroyed two rope-cloth-type frisbees - it only took him about 4 days on each one. I bought a VW frisbee when I was ordering a gas cap from Van Cafe (thanks for the cookies!). We were going on a road trip and I thought it would be entertaining for him, which it was, but when he got home he tore it up and now there are multipe ropes and a chewed up VW logo left :)

Then I bought another, heavier one at the Tractor Supply store the other day - same drill; took about 4 days, although the rope is hanging in there a bit longer than the VW one (no pun intended). I have two larger dogs, a lab and a mixed breed, and toys such as this will last them weeks, if not months.

Does anyone on the list have a Jack Russell, and any suggestions for more durable toys? I have to say our Jack Russell is a hoot, and endlessly entertaining, and obviously hard to keep up with!

Donna, 87 Syncro