Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2012, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 5 May 2012 22:55:47 -0400
From:         ZedEE Scooby <gtadaizee@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: vanagon Digest - 5 May 2012 - Special issue (#2012-271)

FIRST, I'm very confused by these Digests, much much repetition and I don't understand SECOND, I apparently don't know how it works either as I've responded to a few and never see them. TOTAL, where can I find out how this works? Must be having a lot of brain farts lately.

Zee aka Zedee aka gtadaizee