Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2012, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 1 May 2012 15:37:09 -0600
From:         ralph meyermann <ralphmeyermann@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Camping In My Westy!
Comments: To: turbowesty <turbowesty@gmail.com>

I do believe that the progress I'm making with Velma expanding her camping abilities is growing with my daughters abilities,we're planning on a canoe/kayak set up for Velma by the time Im comfortable with my daughters swimming abilities!! Its like raising two children to enjoy camping with!!

Velma 82diesel 1.6 na westy