Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2012, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 6 May 2012 09:06:18 -0700
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      '83 Camper on CL in VA

Not mine: http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/2974961171.html

1983 VW Vanagon L Westfalia Camper Van $7,500 Camper (two full size beds) Manual 4 speed(solid) 1.9 L engine (no known or suspected problems) Miles: 136307 --regular oil changes Garage kept for the last 2 years. Good engine, new fuel hoses, new head gasket seal, cooling fan, thermostat, and hoses 2005 No Leaks Radiator flush: 2007 Original upholstery (stripes) bed and bench no tears. These are all covered with crème duckcloth Back hatch door screen Two swing out tables Auxiliary battery installed (2007) under driver's seat with power inverter. Will power a half pint microwave or a blender. Batik tie dye curtains and magnetic window shades, original VW curtains included. Camper pop up tent: Very good condition, single screen (front) No tears. There was a small tear in the screen zip closure window flap ("Thinger") but it has been patched and is not noticeable. Refrigerator works and still have the manual. All manuals included. There are a couple of surface rust spots, see pictures. Please visit photobucket site for more pictures of this wonderful van. http://photobucket.com/1983westfalia This van has been well taken care of and is ready for this year's camping season. Price is firm and fair. Do Not contact me if you are planning on low balling me or wasting my time with a flashlight inspection, this is a 29yr old vehicle in very good condition for it's age. Please reply via email with subject line "happy camping" and include your name and number along with any question you may have and I will get back to you as soon as I can.