Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2012, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 6 May 2012 19:43:14 -0400
From:         Bill M <billmonk@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: source for solder-on quick disconnects?
Comments: To: pickle vanagon <greenvanagon@GMAIL.COM>

Before you dismiss the connectors GoWesty uses you should give them a look. While I am not a fan of wire taps, these are 3M brand that crimp over the wire and leaves you with a insulated female connection. Their not anywhere close to the cheap taps that go over the wire and also pinch into the end of the wire you want to add on. I actually bought a pack of them after getting some in a GoWesty horn kit. They are perfect for low draw applications.

Bill