Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2012, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 8 May 2012 09:17:29 -0700
From:         HotelWestfalia <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: OK, who's got the good simple method...
Comments: To: Rocket J Squirrel <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM>

You would blow the system out at the cap hole where you filled in. All other hoses are closed, except the two of them at the front that goes to the radiator.

When I said 'big hose a the firewall', the 1.9 has two large size hoses running across the firewall. The top one is the one that goes back to the water pump. The 'fitting' is that black plastic one on the firewall that both hoses connect to on both sides of it. Take the clamp off and slide a screw driver under the hose to let air escape when you fill up the system.

Zoltan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rocket J Squirrel" <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 8:34 AM Subject: Re: OK, who's got the good simple method...