Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2012, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 May 2012 18:09:35 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Re; radius rod question!
Comments: To: ralph meyermann <ralphmeyermann@GMAIL.COM>

sometimes original Boge shocks seem pretty good. especially if the van has lived a very smooth life on smooth roads.

I think they are just great, for a non-gas shock.

On 5/11/2012 5:55 PM, ralph meyermann wrote: > Hi Gang, Me again! I successfully removed entire right front suspension. > Thankfully ignorant people can be piss poor welders!! Only a 3-4mm blemish > on the threads on radius rod!!! Also there was no apparent spacer sleve on > removal,threads undamaged thankfully!! And a bonus the fed ex guy left me > presents at my door 3 nice boxes with moog all over them!! Also the top of > the front shocks were not even tight and snug on its bushings,I put a wench > on the shaft and one on the nut the it tightened up just fine!!! BOGE > shocks a factory part? Says made in Germany and seem fine but not gas > charged. Now to tackle drivers side after work tomorrow!!! > > Velma 82diesel 1.6 na westy >