Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2012, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 14 May 2012 20:45:28 -0700
From:         Jim Arnott <jrasite@EONI.COM>
Subject:      Re: [EDIT] Baffles next to headlamps
Comments: To: Rocket J Squirrel <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM>

IF you look at the backside of the grill that's laying on the ground at your feet, you'll see the melted plastic blobs that correspond to the holes in that piece of oiled pasteboard. That is one of the pair of deflectors that SHOULD be attached to the grill. Grill = air intake trim plate <http://www.vagcat.com/epc/cat/vw/T2/1983/4/56/62509/>. And I suspect that the reason that you don't find it in parts listing is because it part of an assembly. Just like the water pump impeller. You can't buy it separately.

Jim

Religious factions will go on imposing their will on others unless the decent people connected to them recognize that religion has no place in public policy. They must learn to make their views known without trying to make their views the only alternative. --Barry Goldwater