Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2012, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 18 May 2012 09:01:36 -0700
From:         Donna Skarloken <dskarloken@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Personal note, no Vanagon content
Comments: To: ralph meyermann <ralphmeyermann@gmail.com>

Congratulations! My husband's daughter's new granddaughter is expected sometime in June (supposed to be July 1 but they will have to take her early).

They're not camper types or into VWs at all, but are into horses, so I expect the granddaughter to be on a pony before too long.

I am using the Syncro today and tomorrow to haul the baby shower gifts; getting off early today because the darn Babies R Us where she is registered doesn't have everything she wants in one store, naturally.

Donna, 87 Syncro