Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2012, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 16 May 2012 00:57:14 -0400
From:         Kim Brennan <kimbrennan@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: Head light issue 1986 Syncro Westy getting close to solving
              problem!
Comments: To: David Klein <david@ASHTEC.CA>

The brown wire is the ground wire, and this sounds like either 1) your wires are corroded, or 2) someone put in a higher wattage bulb on the high beam.

That connector on the low beam is a standard 9004 connector (if you are dealing with DOT headlights) or H4 (if dealing with EuroSpec headlights.)

<http://www.amazon.com/Headlight-Connector-Socket-Harness-Moisture/dp/B002MVETKM>