Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2012, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 30 May 2012 22:23:53 -0600
From:         OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Tool for Subie/VW engine replacement
Comments: To: Phil Zimmerman <philzimm1@SHAW.CA>

I support the engine from above with a very strong 2x4 & a chain & support the tarny with a TranyJack until I get everything unbolted

& ready to lower, then I hook the chain to an EngineHoist & lower it onto a 4WheelFurnitureDolly while simultaneously lowering the TranyJack

& then roll the whole thing out from under.

ORR ~ DeanB