Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2012, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 31 May 2012 16:58:56 -0400
From:         ed donnen <spliced.surprise@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: new switch
Comments: To: David Beierl <dbeierl@attglobal.net>

I reset the fuse and the relay. I can feel it click for the turn signals, but not the EF. I pulled the EF and plugged it back in. Just in case I did something wrong, I unplugged the new switch. So far, no joy. I am beginning to feel the EF switch itself just picked an unfortunate time to fail, unless it has an in-line fuse someplace? I will have to check out your article. ed- still confused